ASK Laptop

dhanamerdeka

On 2/15/2016, 2:29:58, KurtEMC said:

Can i ask you guys? is HP Brand usually brokes videocard? It's not displaying anything, and when it displays. It certainly display some weird white horizantal and vertical lines. Thanks for the answer. :)

Maybe your HP laptop has a broken or defective monitor, go to HP Customer Service center and ask for PC checkup. If your monitor is the problem, it will cost a price of a new laptop, but they will replace the top of your laptop(or the screen portion). If you have scratches there, that's your best bet on removing laptop scratches. But if you want cheaper solution, go to 3rd party service center such as SST laptop repair center, they will charge you 70% less than HP.

On 2/13/2016, 10:43:47, dhanamerdeka said:

lenovo laptop is suitable or not for the game?

Depends on the model of your laptop. Lenovo offers gaming and multimedia PCs such as the Lenovo Y series Laptops. Mid range Lenovo laptops might play some games such as Assassins Creed Rogue, WATCH_DOGS, GTA V, and Tomb Raider. But it can play only on low to medium settings. Nothing more nothing less. Just make sure when buying a laptop, always check if it has a dedicated GPU, to make sure you can play games.

Wala po yan sa brand ng laptop,bago kayo bumili tingnan nyu muna ano CPU nga laptop.Intel or AMD.sa hindi nakakaalam AMD A-series has a better GPU rendering,at mas mura compared to Intel i3,i5 etc.gamit ko ngayun acer,cpu nya amd a8 with radeon R7,kahit dota 2 e swabeng-swabe...dota 2 has a higher graphics requirements!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using Fujitsu Laptop, smooth lahat ng games with medium settings. but depends on the specs of the laptop you are using, recomended is 4GB Ram, Os with 64 Bit, Dedicated with 1 GB minimum and a SSD HD. I'm sure most of the FPS with medium to high setting will have a high FPS rate

• 2 weeks later...
  • XorEax locked this topic