Gaming Mouse for FPS game

kim

I suggest using A4tech V7. You can configure the mouse to minimize the recoil and even do quick scopes. There are some users who are able to configure the recoil suppression to the point that the gun does not have any recoil at all

• Love 1

Just now, Raizel said:

I suggest using A4tech V7. You can configure the mouse to minimize the recoil and even do quick scopes. There are some users who are able to configure the recoil suppression to the point that the gun does not have any recoil at all

can you link me to a store page? is it available in the philippines?

I am not sure if linking other site is allowed here but you can check in Lazada. One of my friend bought it at Greenhills if I'm not mistaken. You should buy the "Activated" version otherwise, you'll have to pay extra to activate the core3/4 although some say that there's a way to activate it without paying but I am not sure about it.

• Love 1

14 minutes ago, Raizel said:

I am not sure if linking other site is allowed here but you can check in Lazada. One of my friend bought it at Greenhills if I'm not mistaken. You should buy the "Activated" version otherwise, you'll have to pay extra to activate the core3/4 although some say that there's a way to activate it without paying but I am not sure about it.

i see thank you, gonna search it on lazada then. :)