PhysX Client v1.0.1

• Administrator

Hack: PhysX SpecialForce 2 VIP Cracked ( UnderGroundGaming VIP )

Hack Requirements:

• Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2013, Download 

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Account Requirements:

• 30+ Posts ( avoid spam )
  • Profile Photo
  • Account Warning Below 2 or None

Supported OS:

• Windows VIsta
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 8/8.1
  • Windows 10

Menu Infos:

• Insert key to Show/Hide menu
  • Full Mouse Control

AVOID: Bullet Speed Feature ( Can cause DC when turn ON )

Client Download Link:  

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Instructions:

• Download the Client.
  • Extract using winrar, 7zip, etc.. Disable AV/Security if the file is detected after extracted ( note! false detection only )
  • Rename the client to (random name for complete undetected), Open and then Login your AG account and click load.
  • If status "Key not activated", go here KeySec3 ( login and update your key )
  • Back to client and click load again, if status Waiting for sf2.exe
  • You may start the game.

Hack ScreenShot:

Spoiler

2NpPHtE.png

Edited by Asianism
Fixed crashed on LOAD.
  • Love 11
  • Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hack: PhysX SpecialForce 2 VIP Cracked ( UnderGroundGaming VIP ) Hack Requirements: Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2013, Download  Hidden Content Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. Account Requirements: 30+ Posts ( avoid spam ) Profile Photo Account Warning Below 2 or None Supported OS: Windows VIsta Windows 7 Windows 8/8.1

Changed. Down to 30+ Posts.. Enjoy

Eto na hinihintay ninyo guys XD

22 minutes ago, ShinraTensei said:

Please take note:

ANY spam posts (regardless of count) will receive a sanction that will be imposed LONGER than the usual. So if you want to enjoy this privilege you have, PLEASE AVOID SPAMMING. I will check the post page-after-page, reply-after-reply

Sir how about for people like me who are trying to get 60+ post to be able to use this new h4ck they made. I've been waiting for this for months. Can you specify the limitations? Like for example can we only post specific post per day/hour/min?

6 minutes ago, titibear said:

Sir how about for people like me who are trying to get 60+ post to be able to use this new h4ck they made. I've been waiting for this for months. Can you specify the limitations? Like for example can we only post specific post per day/hour/min?

Posts are limited to 10x per day (as far as i know) and the sanction will depend on the offense. If you'll post 4 spam posts, that is a permanent ban. So watch all your posts.

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, ShinraTensei said:

Please take note:

ANY spam posts (regardless of count) will receive a sanction that will be imposed LONGER than the usual. So if you want to enjoy this privilege you have, PLEASE AVOID SPAMMING. I will check the post page-after-page, reply-after-reply

Noted Sir. Hindi po sa nagmamadali ako gumamit ng h4ck but I think sobra naman po ata yung 60. In my opinion

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, guesswho1 said:

Noted Sir. Hindi po sa nagmamadali ako gumamit ng h4ck but I think sobra naman po ata yung 60. In my opinion

Changed. Down to 30+ Posts.. Enjoy :)

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, ShinraTensei said:

Posts are limited to 10x per day (as far as i know) and the sanction will depend on the offense. If you'll post 4 spam posts, that is a permanent ban. So watch all your posts.

Well, Yun lang if we are required to use the h4ck we need to post 60. And then 10+ post per day. You probably need to change the requirement po. I Just want to play since i've waited months for a new h4ck in AG. I couldve went to a diffrent site but i chose to stay loyal. Kaya yun lang po sana po iba nalang ang requirements since limited ang magagawa namin.

4 minutes ago, Asianism said:

Changed. Down to 30+ Posts.. Enjoy :)

Yun lang saktong nag reklamo ako binabahan hahaha. Thanks for noticing Ma'am. Cheers lol

• Kaiii featured this topic
  • Kaiii locked and unpinned this topic
  • Kaiii unfeatured this topic