Usf Properties

Kaiii

• Administrator

Hi guys..! I just want to say a quick reminder in customizing USF data/properties or Also known as MODs ...

Yes using or creating MODs is Fun and easy as pie ( if you know what you're doing )...

But be careful on doing it and take your own risk due to SoldierFront Rules..

Some of Usf players From us and phl got Banned due to Customizing Game Files or Using MOD's

I'm not sure if its permanent or with expiration's but be Warned..! Always Remember that USF by Aeria and PSF by DFi does not have the same Security System ..! Aeria is more Strict in Security issues than DFi due to its US reputations and Global Games for Different Platforms...! But still if you're a professional in Game file Editing and you know what your Doing feel free and Have fun no one will Stop you ..! :d  Goodluck Guys..! Take care and Enjoy Playing..! :d 

ps: sorry im not fluent in english.. >_<

AAVWyLw

M5kWvtl.png 

Mikaa

• Administrator

Your right.... i dont know how can they do it without file checking but if you look into aeria games forum posts about game files editing like "how to enable blood" and others you can see that some players are commenting that they did got banned  "Don't edit the files last time i put blood i got perm banned" this is one of the comments i saw....

Im not really sure yet but still.. others users must be careful though ... :d

AAVWyLw

M5kWvtl.png 

Mikaa