Are Me At Right Place For Games Hacking?

zulazra

Im wanna Ask this pointblank for garena pointblank ?? me from malaysia are me cant use any h4ck who was u all post its??  Im was use u all h4ck post but my id was be banned .. me just dowload ur all h4ck . me does not use yet, but was be banned.. Can any one tell me what was happen?  :huh:  :sclerosis:  :crigon_03: 

• Love 2

Firstly, i can't tell you 100% that you are at the right place for h4cks but we do have some h4cks here.
Secondly, if you are ban from using the h4cks, it simply means that the h4cks are detected/patched.
Lastly, no offense but your english is kinda bad and i don't really understand the part whereby you said "me just dowload ur all cheat . me does not use yet, but was be banned.. "

• Love 1

PB Garena cheats here are working in all PB Garena, namely singapore, malaysia and philippines. But once the cheat detected, it doesnt mean that it will be detected in all countries. 
and For what i've noticed, pb ph hackshield protection is more advanced than from pb sg and pb my.

- use cheats at your own risk -

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...