Usf Cheat V2 : Fix Needed

Lifehack

Here is the Release Thread:

https://www.asiangamerz.net/topic/2992-release-soldierfront-cheat-v2-with-menu-vista-and-7-users-update/

I did everything I know I should do:

- cleared prefetch and temp folders

- delete xigncode.log

- disabled antivirus

- run as admin

- rebooted computer

- replaced d3dx9_43.dll

- installed x64 versions of vcredist (2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, and 2013)

- checked dxdiag and noticed directx is already at version 11 so I assume it is alright.

- checked net framework and saw 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, and 4.0 are all installed by default.

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate x64.  V4 and V5 are working on me with little to no problem so why should v2 won't allow me to play?

Problem: Game automatically closes.  Sometimes too early, sometimes I can reach inventory, but the game will close no matter what.

Let us discuss solutions.

• Love 1

• Administrator

try changing to x32.. 

and please it's a Public h4ck..! You're not paying us anything and we gave you all the tutorials that can help you to make it work..

so if it's not working then find other way's to fix it, don't always rely on us.! try finding a way to make it work or to use it yourself  ..

so if the h4ck does'nt work on your pc then use other PC... 

• Love 2

AAVWyLw

M5kWvtl.png 

Mikaa

Didn't I find a way to fix it?

I just enumerated the many ways I thought could fix it based on the numerous tutorials I browsed. I am trying to start this discussion simply to meet other players who have encountered the same and were able to fix it.

I am always grateful for anything that serves my need.  AG will be one of them.

Anyways, I will try to re-install O.S. tonight.  Switching to x32 is not an option since x32 does not maximize fully any system memory more than 2gb.  I have 4gb.

Guys, continue posting for similar errors and hopefully those who were successful can help us too.