Simple Shoutbox Rules

iSzxouL™

The shoutbox is NOT for support or requests. Please make a topic in the appropriate section. 

Dont forget to Read the Regulation to Avoid Getting Banned.

Spam or Flood on the Shoutbox = Warning Points.

I'm posting this since I don't really get it why some of members here keeps on asking stupid questions for the admins, seeking stupid help where everything's already provided. Guys, you're able to create accounts on forums, an indication that you're able to read and understand the following requirements needed in order for you to interact with other people, download h4cks if you need them . This post is not to discourage you guys, but this is for you guys to be responsible with your actions . Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of the moderators, and not pretending to be like them. Let's be responsible with our actions. Just follow the rules and everything will be fine.

Kudos to Asianism and the rest of the moderating team for continuous support for AGz members.