Usf Ag Vip 9/19/2015 Updates

XorEax

• Administrator

Note: Your 24 hours Duration will start from the Key Activation ( For Each Member )

Sample: Time Activated ( 11:16 AM - 9/10/2015 ) - Time End ( 11:16 AM - 9/11/2015 )

Hassle? Duration Ended? You want an ease access? Click Here on how to avail our VIP access...

Changelog 9/19/2015:

• Client 2.0 Rev3 released

Requirement:

• 15+ account posts ( none spam and avoid multiple comment here )

Note: Members are allowed 14 posts in a Day. If you want an additional 1 post, you may consult any AG staff for posts inspection to your account. If no spam posts will be seen then 1 post will be added to your account. Thank you and have a great day :gvhart:

Supported OS:

• Windows Vista
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 8/8.1
  • Windows 10

Instructions:

• Download the loader: ClickHere VirusScan: ClickHere ( with false detection )
  • Extract and Run as Admin
  • Load AG VIP or GM VIP and your AsianGamerz account ( lowercase supported )
  • If key not activated or Login to KeySys: ClickHere
  • Login in AG Key System and update your computer info.
  • Once done, go back to the loader and load it again.
  • If status: Waiting for soldierfront ...
  • You may start the game ... enjoy and have fun!

AG VIP Preview:

teBZbCm.jpg

Edited by Asianism
2.0-Rev client released...
  • Like 1
  • Love 38

• Administrator

Pano to? kpag nag use ka example today ! ng 7 PM tapos kinabukasan ng 7PM ma expire na ? or by accumulation of time na on use ung CHEAT ? example 1 hour muna ako now ? then nag out ako ! edi meron pa kong 23 hours which is hindi pa nag coconsume ?

yep... once loaded, time counts...

• Love 5

Pano to? kpag nag use ka example today ! ng 7 PM tapos kinabukasan ng 7PM ma expire na ? or by accumulation of time na on use ung CHEAT ? example 1 hour muna ako now ? then nag out ako ! edi meron pa kong 23 hours which is hindi pa nag coconsume ?

yup after it will reach 1 day from the time you use the h4ck your duration will start also, your duration time is also counting even your not using the h4ck

Thank you, but unfortuantly I don't have 15 posts. and I'm hone only at weekends since I'm in the army.

any chances you're letting me using it anyway?

getting 15 post here at site is not that hard you only have to reply on the topics that is related to it also you already have 2 active so you can do it, and take note don't reply on threads with spam messages. you might get banned if you keep posting it also