[Gms]Tosikhalak V148.3.5 | Godmode | Teleport Botting | Tubi | Nobreath | Fixed Bugs.

Current Trainer Version 148.3.5 [Global MapleStory]

What This Trainer Have ?
-BlackChiper logs Remove.(Bypass)
-Tools Section Includes AutoPots,Auto Attack,Auto Loot, Auto Skills etc.
-Pointers Section Includes Information About Your Character And About The Game.
-Memory h4cks Section Includes MouseFly,Godmode,SuperTubi,Ultimate Attack,NoBreath,ExtremeTubi etc.
-Teleport Botting (New !).
More Things Will Be Added Soon As Possible.

How To Run And Keys (Must Read)
1.Download the dll.
2.Put the dll (TosikHalak.dll) in your maplestory folder (do this step if you want blackchiper bypass will work - Not must)
3.Inject the dll (TosikHalak.dll) to the maplestory.exe process.
4.Happy h4cking and Mapling.

Keys For Tools : AutoAttack - Control, AutoLoot - Z, AutoPots Hp - PageUP,MP - PageDown, AutoSkill1 - F, AutoSkill2 - G.

HotKeys: AutoAttack - F1, AutoLoot - F2, SuperTubi - F3, MouseFly- F4, NoBreath- F5, UA - F6, ClickFly - F7, ALT + T - Teleport Top, ALT + B - Teleport Bottom, ALT + L - Teleport Left, ALT + R - Teleport Right.

Pictures & Videos

yaJNQrD.png

4UL465D.jpg

Q/A
Q: I got a message : "Failed to kill BlackCipher..."
A: Read Step 2.
Q: I injected the trainer but nothing is coming up.
A: make sure you have netframework 4.5 and c++ red 2010 Moreover be sure your uac is disabled.

Not Popup ?

1. You have the most up to date TosikHalak.dll file.
  2. The TosikHalak.dll file is inside the MapleStory folder.
  3. You have Microsoft.NET Frameworks 4.5 & Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2010.
  4. The Injector you are using is a high rated one, commonly used for purposes such as this. (InjectorGadget is what I use).
  5. UAC can be disabled or enabled. NOTE: If UAC is enabled make sure your Injector and MapleStory is run as admin for ALL users and set the compatibilities to Windows XP SP2.
  6. Inject the DLL when MapleStory is on the splash window A.K.A. the window where it lets you press "PLAY".
  7. You do not enable any h4cks until you are logged into the game (Being able to walk around, etc).
  8. Your firewall settings and anti-virus/malware settings have MapleStory, your injector & even TosikHalak.dll is listed as safe/trusted files.
  9. You have no real viruses (Run a virus scan).
  10. You've installed the latest windows updates.
  11. If all this fails, then ask for help on this thread or ask your friend(s).

Downloads
Lastest Version Mirror: Here.
Older Version Mirror Hostr: Here
VirusScan : Here
I prefer to use InjectorGadget but if it not work for you try this injector: Here or this injector (prefer) : here

Credits
Barorsure , ConSext - Same Person - Created The Trainer.

Log

148.3.5: Added - People Detection / Gm Detection / AutoCC. Fixed - Teleport Botting Improved / Added Donation Button.
148.3.4: Added - ClickFly,FTF,WallTeleports,PoortalTeleports,HotKeys | Fixed - Teleport Botting More Stable (do not use with him a memory h4ck).
148.3.3: Updated Pointers For Teleport Botting - Critical Update Must Download.
148.3.2: Added InGame Log And Updated Full Teleport Botting.
148.3: Rebuild Trainer And Updated To The New Version.
148.1: Created The Trainer.

MoreInfo
I leeched this, i felt this may be useful for some of you. enjoy the h4ck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...